Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Campus Reading Spot

Adventure on campus and find a beautiful spot to lay out a blanket.
Bring a new book, snacks and a cool drink, and a blanket.
This is my favorite spot on campus!
1412983225572
This spot has a nice overlook of the town of Durango, right from campus. I also love this spot because it has a trail that leads right down to town (as you can see in the picture). This trail has a nice surprise along the walk. An Audit Library. Which is a box with books from people from around campus. Take a book, leave a book.
After class, I grab my picnic supplies, head to my spot (that was right across from my dorm), go on a little walk to grab a book, and then soak up the sun and a great book!
If you are looking for something to do on campus, find a secret reading place!

No comments:

Post a Comment